The optional Speedbag is perfectly integrated into the harness and allows you to progress towards performance (and comfort for the heat).
harness made of light fabrics and without fairing foam to lighten the harness.
Weight: 3800 g (Size Medium)
Hike and fly
- plate ofSeat in polypropylene
- 2 Carabiners auto Zicral SUPAIR 30 mm
- BUMPAIR 17 XC
- speed bar
- Emergency risers
- Handle "E2"
About the EVO LITE
It's the ideal harness to progress safely towards longer and longer flights and greater distances.
The Speedbag optional is perfectly integrated into the harness and allows you to progress towards performance (and comfort for the heat). See all speed bag features on the speedbag page.
Harness made of light abrics and without foam fairing to lighten the harness.
The EVO LITE is derived from the EVO XC3. It is lighter and the closing system is the classic ABS System with buckles from legstraps and the belly strap with anti forget.
The three key points that have guided this new development are
- Lighten the harness compared to EVO XC3: 800 g
- Maintain excellent passive safety
- Three-point closure with ABS System standard
Lightweight fabric and soft sides make it easier to fit the EVO LITE in the bag. Complete safety with : BUMPAIR 17 XC, an Anti Balance System, legstraps with anti-forgetting system and a well placed and easy to access parachute pocket.
On takeoff, the transition from sitting to sitting is obvious. At flight, the adjustments and geometry of harness allow maximum adaptation to different morphologies and positions at flight : the backrest can be straightened or tilted backwards to accommodate theUse footrest and Speed bag. TheSeat extension allows you to adjust the support on the front of the plate. A Adjustment allows theSeat trough to be adjusted to each rider's morphology and position.
- Site, cross
- Position Seat or semi-reclined (with footrest)
- BUMPAIR 17 XC
- Under-seat parachute pocket with adjustable volume with handle and right side exit
- 25 mm aluminium automatic buckles (light)
- anti-forgetting system Safe-T-Bar
- Anti Balance System
- Automatic 30 mm carabiners
- Speed bar pulleys
- Guide tube for the speed bar's passage along the seat
- Pre-equipped with footrest (retractable model only!)
- Short retractable footrest 20 mm (optional)
- Throttle return elastic
- Pre-equipped for hydration system
- Pre-equipment for the Speedbag (pod harness) (optional)
- Wraparound sidewalls
- Large back pocket for storage
- Left side pocket in stretch fabric
- Backrest tilt adjustment
- Depth of seat adjustment
- Tilt seat adjustment
- Shoulder length adjustment
- length legstraps adjustment
- ventral distance adjustment
- 100D RIPSTOP polyester
- Polyester 210D RIPSTOP
- 25mm and 28mm polyester (1250 daN)
- Polyamide 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 40 mm
- LTF Standard
- EN Standard
Turn your harness Seat into a cocoon with the speedbag module and benefit from two harnesses in one!
Features, technical data... Find out everything you need to know about the EVO LITE's speedbag option in detail on the dedicated page.
How good is the Supair EVO LITE ?
|Pilot height (cm)||160 /175||165 /185||175 /195||195 /205|
|Pilot weight (min - max) (kg)||50 - 75||60 - 90||70 - 100||80 - 120|
|Weight of the harness STANDARD VERSION (complete) (g)||3700||3850||4000||4150|
|A - Back height (cm)||56||65||70||75|
|B - Height of the backrest tilt adjustment (cm)||37||38||39||40|
|C - Seat depth (cm)||44||47||49||51|
|D - Seat width (cm)||33||35||37||39|
|E - Height of attachment points (cm)||44||44||44||44|
|F - Distance between attachment points (cm)||39 - 50||39 - 50||39 - 50||39 - 50|
ADVISE SETTINGS :
We recommend that you take care to adjust the seat depth within the limit of not relaxing the main strap .
The main strap must be under tension even after the Adjustment has been adjusted.
A - BUMPAIR 17 CM XC
B - PARACHUTE POCKET ON THE RIGHT SIDE
C - POCKET OF Storage